Terms & conditions
All rates include GST.
10% discount for Supergold card holders and NZMCA membership card holders (except public holidays or Christmas period).
Check in/out times
Check in: from 2pm – 7.30pm
Check out: by 10am, unless otherwise discussed at reception.
Late check out fees may apply.
Cancellation & deposit of booked accommodation.
Credit card details are deemed to be a deposit, and are required to confirm your booking, but no deduction will be made from the credit card until first date of booked accommodation, at which time full payment is required.
Direct credit can also be used to confirm booking.
Guests can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival.
Guests will be charged 50% of the total price of their booking if they cancel in the 7 days before the arrival day. If the booking is cancelled on the day of arrival or a ‘no show’, the guest will be charged 100% of their booking.
Rates/tariffs are subject to change at any time without notice.
Pet Friendly – BY ARRANGEMENT
FOR CAMPING GROUNDS AND PET FRIENDLY CABINs 3 and 4 ONLY
Your pets can have a holiday too and we would like them to be well cared for whilst you are enjoying our lovely facilities we have on offer. Please note the following:
- One pet per owner ONLY.
- Your pet is not allowed to freely roam the property.
- Your pet is to be appropriately restrained on a leash at your site and must not be left unattended during the day.
- Your pet is not allowed in any of our buildings (except Cabin 3 and 4 only), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES (this will lead to a full deep professional clean of the room/building, for which you will be liable).
- Cleaning up your pets’ poop and mess on the grounds is your responsibility.
- Ensure your pet is socially trained and does not rush to others at the motel.
- Ensure your pet does not disturb other guests in the park.
- Barking is not allowed and must be stopped immediately.
- Your pet’s actions and any untoward matters arising around your pet’s stay with us, will be the full financial responsibility of the owner.
Aggressive dogs of any breed are NOT permitted to enter the park and under no circumstances do we allow the following dogs in our park (which includes crossbreeds):
1 Bull mastiﬀ
3 Bull Terrier
Please let us know if you are bringing your pet with you before you book your holiday with us.
Please check as our pet policy can change at any time without any written notice.