Terms & conditions
All rates include GST.
10% discount for Supergold card holders and NZMCA membership card holders (except public holidays or Christmas period).
Check in/out times
Check in: from 2pm – 7.30pm
Check out: by 10am, unless otherwise discussed at reception.
Late check out fees may apply.
Cancellation & deposit of booked accommodation.
Credit card details are deemed to be a deposit, and are required to confirm your booking, but no deduction will be made from the credit card until first date of booked accommodation, at which time full payment is required.
Direct credit can also be used to confirm booking.
Guests can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrivalPet friendly.
Guests will be charged 50% of the total price of their booking if they cancel in the 7 days before the arrival day. If the booking is cancelled on the day of arrival or a ‘no show’, the guest will be charged 100% of their booking.
Rates/tariffs are subject to change at any time without notice.
Pet friendly – BY ARRANGEMENT ONLY
No dogs, cats, birds or other animals are permitted in our cottages or any other building on this property. Rules pertaining to your pet (1 pet per family):
- Your pet is to sleep in your car or on the veranda secured with a leash.
- If your dog is a full-time barker, leave at home, we only want socialised animals to share this space with us.
- You are responsible for your pet and we reserve the right to charge you for all damages made by your pet during their stay with us.
- You are responsible to clean up after your pet. Should your cottage contain dog hair, smell or anything associated with your pet, you will be responsible for the “$ value of a full deep clean of the unit”.
- Bring your pets’ home comforts, like pet food, toys and beds to make it special for them.
- Make sure your pet has enough water to stay hydrated.
- Don’t allow your pet to mingle with other guests, even if you think your pet is the best pet on 4 legs.
- Respect all guests who just don’t like animals and want to enjoy their break without your over-friendly pet and their disturbance.
Unfortunately, we do not allow the following dog breeds into our park:
- Bull mastiﬀ
- Pit-bull or any cross breeds
- Bull Terrier