Our paradise centrally situated on the West Coast, 30 minutes to Greymouth and 2km from Moana village and the lake, is established on 6 acres with beautiful gardens and abundant bird life.
Facilities lend themselves to accommodating and entertaining groups for:
- School camps
- Company team building getaways
- Corporate year end functions
- Club getaways ie (boating, cycling, vintage cars, fishing, motor-cycle, offroad quading and 4×4 groups, tramping/walking groups etc)
1 – Accommodation
- 6 Stand-alone, self-contained cottages which can accommodate 30 guests
- 8 Cabins in a block with shared bathroom and kitchen/tv lounge which can accommodate 23 guests
- 7 Powered sites
- 8 Non-powered sites
2 – Ample parking for vehicles, boats and trailers.
3 – Two fire pits and a summer house with gas grillers, perfect for groups to socialise and prepare food together.
4 – Two gas barbeque areas.
5 – Playground for children with table tennis, pool table, petanque, swings and slides.
6 – Large open lawned area for an assortment of games for children and adults (volley ball, cricket, badmington,soccer, bubble balls).
7 – Safe and ample space for children to bike on the property.
8 – 2km away in Moana village are a mini convenience store, restaurants, garage and engineering workshop, the Arnold River Swingbridge, lake access as well as walking trails